Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday - fiber weekend finale



From the skein I plyed yesterday, J already has begun to knit up a scarf:



I spun up two strands over the course of the day (with many breaks for various other things I needed to get done, such as make 4 dozen muffins :) ):



It's not even 5 p.m., so there is time that I could ply these two strands yet tonight. But, I have a feeling there will be back to school business going on. I'm content to ply it tomorrow evening. As far as I am concerned, this is close enough to count as 2 skeins for this weekend.

If only I always had 4 day weekends, I could do 2 skeins every weekend. I do want to work towards a skein a week. I know I can do it, it's a matter of making it a priorty to actually do it.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover