Saturday, December 14, 2013

Teen Flare

I consulted with the teenage crowd and was told these colors are the colors (browns, tans and blues). I was excited that I have these all on hand to knit this up quick!!




My daughter grabbed up the grey and black version of this headband.  She wore it once.  Then it disappeared.  I asked her what happened.  She then told me it wasn't working great.  It would stretch longer and longer and that made it hard to wear.

I was troubled. I don't want to make things that are hard to wear :(  So I thought about it.  For this stripped version, I grabbed a bigger size knitting needle.  The idea to me was that it would make it more lacy looking.  Well, I think it made it lose some structure though too.  So I went out on a limb.  I took all the striped ones I had made, and I ripped them out.  I will show more about that in my next post.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover