My daughter grabbed up the grey and black version of this headband. She wore it once. Then it disappeared. I asked her what happened. She then told me it wasn't working great. It would stretch longer and longer and that made it hard to wear.
I was troubled. I don't want to make things that are hard to wear :( So I thought about it. For this stripped version, I grabbed a bigger size knitting needle. The idea to me was that it would make it more lacy looking. Well, I think it made it lose some structure though too. So I went out on a limb. I took all the striped ones I had made, and I ripped them out. I will show more about that in my next post.