Friday, March 20, 2009

Less than 2

In less than 2 months Sancha will be having her cria! I can already see the little one bumping around inside there. Sancha is older and her belly hangs lower than the younger moms. Of course we are taking bets on if it will be a boy or girl and what color is will be. I'm thinking dark fawn girl. (I was right 2 out of 3 last year)

Kateri isn't due until July but she looks huge this time! I don't know why. J wondered if maybe she was carrying it differently than last year. I'm wondering if she's going to have a boy. I'd love a true black boy from her. She's bred to The Buccaneer, a true black color champion (and Victoria's half brother).

Victoria is her usual self, not showing she's pregnant at all. But if she even see a boy she's ready to spit, so I'm sure she's pregnant.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover