Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rosco's Yarn

I mentioned a few posts back that I completed a skein of yarn from Rosco's fiber. I didn't get a picture of it then, so here are pictures:




This fiber spun up with a nice rich black color. The yarn is very thick and bulky, which I think will work great on really big needles. It has a lot of texture to the yarn, with the neat bulky look.

I know I should have snatched this yarn up right away before J had a chance to get it. But since I was spinning up Lightning's fiber this weekend, J needed something to do. He took the yarn from Rosco, but agreed to make a scarf that I was planning to make out of it.

4 comments:

Eliz said...

So not nice of J.

Now remember to post a pic of the scarf he makes you.

Linda said...

Great yarn. I think it would be great for a vest.

Mother Robinson said...

Wow...that is gorgeous....such a rich and deep black. Love it! Bet it is soft too!

oak haven alpacas said...

Jillian - it is very soft. We noticed a huge difference in how soft her yarn is.

Pin It button on image hover