Monday, January 31, 2011

Birth of our Alpacas by Year

Every so often I get curious how old a certain alpaca is. It doesn't take long and I am wondering who is older and who is younger and by how much. So I decided to make up a list, by year, of when each alpaca on our farm was born. It's such a handy list, I also made it into a separate page that can be viewed anytime, linked straight from this blog. It can be found on the left side, under the heading "Pages".


1998

February 3 ~ GF Raphaella's Sancha

2002

June 1 ~ Persnickety Miss (Snickers)

2003

August 15 ~ NL Smokey

2004

June 14 ~ Dodge City Miss Kitty

June 28 ~ Kateri

July 28 ~ Hana's Victoria

2005

May 21 ~ RPA Lucy

2006

June 26 ~ My Peruvian Georgio

July 19 ~ AFR Our Peruvian Tucker

October 13 ~ Apollo's Griffon

October 23 ~ Straightfork Vanilla Latte

2007

September 2 ~ KSF Midnight Masquerade (Maddie)

November 9 ~ SA Peruvian Greyt Exxpectations

2008

July 11 ~ Kateri's Tehya

2009

June 17 ~ OHVNA Pocahontas

July 24 ~ OHVNA Cavalier

August 23 ~ Ashton Stones Little Miss Rosco

2010

April 25 ~ Enlightenment's Rocky Rose

May 21 ~ Our Copper Canyon

June 21 ~ Smokey's Twilight

July 10 ~ OHVNA Chaska

July 16 ~ OHVNA The Challenger

September 29 ~ Eclipse's Ginger Ale

3 comments:

Mother Robinson said...

Great idea! I think I need to make a handy list like this for our farm!

Ertman-Trowbridge Family said...

I am so glad you did this! I have wondered many times who was older and who gave birth to whom. This is great!

oak haven alpacas said...

oooooh that gives me another idea, I should do a page with family trees!

Cara

Pin It button on image hover