Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oak Haven Alpacas, LLC, on ETSY

I updated our farm sales page on ETSY.

I added some of Shelby's fiber for sale. I found this cute picture of her (I haven't seen her in over a year, I guess I'm feeling nostalgic).



I updated some of the postings on ETSY, though I know there are more blankets I don't have posted there. Another time I'll work on getting more up there. I also would like to attend more fiber festivals. I have done so in the past and I know it's so much fun. I just wish I had more yarn, rovings and finished products so that I could put together a full set up.

But I think the real fun is coming to the farm and digging through my fiber room in person, to see and feel and know what you are getting ~ anyone is welcome! Just tell me when it would work for you.

1 comment:

Lou Harmon said...

hmmm, sounds like fun.....perhaps someday.

Pin It button on image hover