Friday, August 31, 2012

Our 2012 Cria Update

Because even I am losing track of all our births from this year, I thought I'd put them all in one post.  Our oldest three, Raspberry, Stormy and Ruby have already been shorn.  The younger ones have not (we like to wait until they are a bit older).   Many of them did not want to stand still for a picture, so I got the best I could.  Believe me when I say they all look so much cuter in person!  If you can, we'd love to have you stop by for a farm visit to see them first hand :)

Here are their birth days in order, with a recent picture of them:

July 6, 2012 ~ OHVNA Raspberry Coolatta (Latte x Tucker)


July 7, 2012 ~ OHVNA Storm Warning (AKA Stormy)  (Sancha x Greyt)



July 16, 2012 ~ OHVNA Ruby (Jewel x Tucker)



August 4, 2012 ~ OHVNA El Diablo (Victoria x Tucker)



August 18, 2012 ~ OHVNA Cornelia Marie (Bay x Alchemy)


August 18, 2012 ~ Maddie's Cria  (Maddie x Greyt)



Miss Kitty? She is supposed to have a cria yet this year:


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover