Friday, January 4, 2013

Spinning for 2013

I thought this year I would add a Yarn Spinning Widget to the right side of my blog.  This will help me keep track of how much I spin.






It helps that I finished a skein on New Years Day ~ I already have several yards down.

The big thing for this is that I need to update it each time I complete a skein.  That is often where my downfall is.  I get excited that it's done and forget to document it.  I am really going to work hard to be dedicated to documentation.  I am very curious how much I will spin this year.

2 comments:

Linda said...

What a great idea. I that with my finished knitting, but there are some not entered. not sure what to do with my year of sweaters.

oak haven alpacas said...

They need a sweater counter :)



Cara

Pin It button on image hover