Saturday, November 23, 2013

Farm Life

Not everyone has a farm life like this:


Yep, that's half of a squirrel -  in my dinning room!!!!

Those that are friends with me on Facebook will remember my story about this a couple weeks ago. The day this happened I screamed and screamed!  I forgot about this picture until I was going through pictures on my phone to delete some and came across this and thought, yeah, that;s farm life.

Our house dog, Shadow, ran into the house with this in his mouth.  When I screamed, he dropped it.

The funny part is that I was watching what it was, wondering if the animal was still alive.  I was almost thankful to see half a critter LOL

Zack went outside to get our poop scooper and I scooped it up and disposed of it.  Ah, life in the country.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover