Monday, February 21, 2011

Digging Out

While the last storm got a lot of media attention, this storm left more snow at our house. I think the last storm encompassed more of the country, and did leave a lot of snow for a lot of people. In our location, we got just under a foot with the last storm. This time I am measuring over a foot. Either way, it's a lot of snow!

Out the door:



The bowls in the snow (note that the table was completely clear of snow before this storm started):



I didn't get a lot of pictures of the alpacas in the snow. As it was, it took me over 2 hours to dig everything out so that I could do my 10 minutes of daily chores. We are set now, so the evening chores should go smoothly.

The plow guy came when I was out there doing chores. Our snow pile is almost as high as the alpaca trailer:

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover