Friday, March 11, 2011

On our way......

If all goes according to plan, we will be on the road by 7 a.m. headed to the Best of the US Alpaca Show in Columbus, Ohio. I'm sure I've mentioned before how show season is our favorite time of year.

The ride to the show brings out all the wonder, dreaming, and anxiety that comes with life's adventures.

If possible, I will post updates throughout the show weekend. Last year I was able to do that at almost all the shows we attended (one show I had internet issues and couldn't get on-line). After a long day at the show, it's fun to relax with the laptop back at the hotel and tell the story of what we experienced. There is always so much to see and take in, that if I wait to post it all after we get home, so much of the story gets lost.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover