I heard about this and decided to participate.
Here are the rules:
1) You can run anytime on 4/17/2013 ~ Morning, lunch, afternoon, or night.
2) You can run by yourself, with a few friends, or with a whole group of people.
3) Wear yellow or blue, the colors of the Boston Marathon
4) Before or after your run, take a picture with a sign that says "Run For Boston" and includes 4/17 and your city/state.
5) POST THAT PICTURE ON THIS FACEBOOK PAGE sometime tomorrow.
6) Keep being people who change the world.
Tons of these pictures can be found here.
I decided to run 7 miles this morning as part of Run for Boston:
I was home alone so I had to take that picture myself. And I hate my runner's hair (I usually have big wavy hair) but it is what it is :) A rare picture of me!
I have to say that I felt strong on that run. Best run I've had in a long time.