Sunday, February 5, 2012

Calling my fiber friends

I am in search of some dark blue roving or batts. It does not have to be alpaca, but I would like to mix it with alpaca (which pretty much any fiber could be). The only requirement being it has to be a dark blue (like navy blue not baby blue or a purple blue) a manly looking blue.

I have looked around on ETSY and did find some roving that would work. Just as I was about to order it, it occurred to me that I have many fiber friends. What if one of them has some for sale? I would so much rather buy from a friend. So I am asking all my blog followers, if you or someone you know has for sale some dark blue roving or batts, please post the link in my comments section.

2 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

How many oz do you need? I have some merino in a dark blue but it's not on my Etsy (I bought it for blending but have enough I could sell you some of it)

Send me a message on Etsy if you want some. I many have some BFL that I dyed in blue too but not sure of the oz.

Andrea

Lou Harmon said...

Sorry....can't help. I wish I could.

Pin It button on image hover